Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Help me source this necklace - please :-)
We just passed our 400th post on this blog - holy heck! So I figure there must be more than just a few of you reading this everyday(and I appreciate all of you and love your comments too BTW) So I thought perhaps you could help me out with something. . . . 
 I have this necklace that I bought in New York last summer. I really love it and I wear it more than any other piece of jewelry that I have. It looks great with a simple t-shirt or a pretty little blouse. The only trouble is that it's not silver - it's some kind of base metal that leaves marks on my clothes. So I would really like to buy a necklace exactly like this in Sterling silver for my birthday which is coming up in about 3 weeks. I know it looks very simple but it's the size of the loops that I love - the largest ones are just over an inch and a half long. I am hoping that one of you will know perhaps an Etsy seller that makes similar pieces and I can buy it online. Can't wait to hear from you with your ideas - thanks!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin