Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Calendar | Daisy Janie
I am sure you are all familiar with the great fabrics and bags available at blogger and designer JanDiCintio's Etsy site (we love her blog too - Scoutie Girl.) 

Well if you're looking for the prefect working gal's calendar, here it is, hot off the press from Daisy Janie:
Jan Says, "I was looking for a great big 2009 calendar that I could hang and write all my daily scribbles and appointments. Not finding any to my liking, I took some of my sketches and created patterned backgrounds for each monthly page – and added large note-jotting sections for each month as well. Everything is printed in black & white, for the clean, simple & versatile aesthetic. Designs range from mod to marrakesh to boho…all good stuff! The calendar is offset printed with FSC & Ecologo Certified, 100% post-consumer, processed chlorine free recycled paper (manufactured using biogas energy) and using non-toxic soy toners."
We think it's great and just what we need to keep our eco-conscious selves organized in 2009, which, by the way, starts tomorrow - so you'd better hurry up and get a calendar!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin