Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blog Alert | Bricolage - Julie Reed
If anyone ever asks me how to get their product featured on a blog the best advice I can give is to start writing comments on the blogs you would like to be featured on. A good example is Julie Reed. Julie commented on a post I wrote a couple of weeks ago(with no expectations other than to leave her comment.) I read all the comments that come my way and if I can click on the author's name to find out more about them, I will. So I clicked on Julie's name and found myself at her charming blog and discovered she is a very talented gal. Here is one of the recent craft projects she is sharing on her blog Bricolage.



These are so pretty - I think you will love her blog and her good taste!
So, you see, you can spend a lot of time and money on press releases etc when all you really need to do is make yourself known to the blogger.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin