Thursday, August 14, 2008

Interview | Matthew Mead

Over at decor8 Holly has a wonderful interview with one of my favourite designer/stylists, Matthew Mead. I first started following Matthew's work a few years ago in Country Home Magazine. I love his sense of style and scale - his ability to combine new and vintage to make every photo an intriguing montage. He has a great new website with fun projects and resources. Here are a few images of his work.




I have dozens of binders in my studio full of magazine clippings that I have collected over the last few years - many of them feature Matthews work - he is a master of composition - big fan here as you can probably tell. Thanks Holly for interviewing Matthew and introducing him to others, who may not all ready know his work. ( OMG, check out all those cool things under that sofa will ya? )
Blog Widget by LinkWithin